      From: "Salvatore F. Alioto" <sfapi59@...>

      Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:21:29
      To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: In Conclusion --- The point

      It's really simple folks. If they don't have a signature line don't
      reply to their posts. If it were up to me I would not even allow
      nickname id's or email addresses to be hidden. I don't routinely talk to
      people on the street wearing masks why would I do that here?

      If enough members adhere to [shunning the unidentified], eventually
      everyone will get the idea. That said, you can't get upset if someone
      does make or replies to an unsigned post. Apparently a properly
      identifying oneself is not required on this group and therfore the
      unsigned and unidentified posts make it past the moderator.

      Perhaps a concerted appeal to the moderator(s) requesting that proper
      identity information be required on each post will be honored if enough
      group members make such a request.

      AS I AM NOW MAKING! (sorry, I didn't mean to yell)

      Identifying onself is proper business practice not to mention just plain
      old "good manners".

      ************ Discreetly Addressing Your Private Needs ************

      Salvatore F. Alioto

      Owner/Operator Able Shamus Investigations

      Retired Sergeant NY City Police Department

      Licensed by the NY State Department of State

      Private Investigation License # 11000101082

      Armed Security License # 10010514064

      Notary Public Commission # 01AL6083412

      Proudly Serving the NY State Hudson Valley / NY City Metro / Long Island

      Phone # (845) 656-4027

      Fax # (845) 226-3629

      Website - http://sfapi.tripod.com/ <http://sfapi.tripod.com/>