12810RE: [infoguys-list] Another GREAT Web Application for P.I.s from RMRI, INc.

  • June Gustus
    Jul 14, 2008
      Thank you so much, Rick for these great resources! Can "Dipity" be put into
      a format for e-mailing or printing, which would be needed at the completion
      of a case? Cheers!

      Take Care,

      June Gustus
      FORTRESS INVESTIGATIONS, INC.
      Tampa Bay, FL 727.785.7875

      <mailto:June@...> June@...
      <http://www.fortresspi.com/> http://www.FortressPi.com
      <http://www.planettalkfusion.com/> www.PlanetTalkFusion.com
      FAPI Charter Member, IWWA, NAPBS, USAPI, NAIS, Palm Harbor and Upper Tampa
      Bay Regional Chambers of Commerce, Notary Public, Certified MBE Woman-Owned
      Business FL Agency License A2100361

      SpyTek Authorized Dealer <http://www.spytektampabay.com/>
      www.SpyTekTampaBay.com Taser C2 Authorized Dealer

      CLIENT CAVEAT: The attorney-client privilege and/or investigator/client
      privilege which protects the confidentiality of this communication may be
      waived or lost by forwarding this email to others. Do not forward this
      email without first consulting the sender.

      _____