12808Re: Another GREAT Web Application for P.I.s from RMRI, INc.

  • Ricky Gurley
    Jul 13, 2008
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Siedow"
      <SiedowAndAssociates@...> wrote:

      > Gee, I wish I had waited for the free version. Can you tell me if
      there is
      > any advantage to the Office 2007 version, and how I can incorporate
      things
      > like the timeline into that? I still haven't got my 2007 set up
      totally to
      > manage cases. I am working out the bugs and trying to learn it all.

      The two biggest advantages to Business Contact Manger is that it is
      compacted into one module, and that it can be set up as a client to a
      server (big for me, since I have an Exchange Server in my home/office;
      "the basement". LOL.)

      Outlook actually has a browser built into it, just use that browser to
      get your web applications. enable the "web" option in your tool bar
      options.

      I also have a server that records all incoming and outgoing phone
      calls on my business phone line, and that can be incorporated into
      Business Contact Manager too.....

      Rick

      http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic