12671Re: A "Senior Moment"

  • Salvatore F. Alioto
    Jun 8, 2008
      In New York, in a shoplifting situation if the store manager insists on
      it the police officer is obligated to make an arrest, however, once
      arrested there are processing option which would have had the elderly
      gentleman released in a little over an hour. He would be fingerprinted,
      photographed and issued a summons to appear in court on a specified date
      to answer the charges before a judge. I don't know why it took 10 hours
      to process this man. Things must be very different in Florida law
      enforcement.

      Sal

      ************ Discreetly Addressing Your Private Needs ************

      Salvatore F. Alioto

      Owner/Operator Able Shamus Investigations

      Retired Sergeant NY City Police Department

      Licensed by the NY State Department of State

      Private Investigation License # 11000101082

      Armed Security License # 10010514064

      Notary Public Commission # 01AL6083412

      Proudly Serving the NY State Hudson Valley / NY City Metro / Long Island
      Regions

      Phone # (845) 656-4027

      Fax # (845) 226-3629

      Website - http://sfapi.tripod.com/ <http://sfapi.tripod.com/>