      From: CPDAinc@... [SMTP:CPDAinc@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 8:22 AM
      To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Looking for software

      Hello folks,

      I've got a client who has a husband spending way too much time on the
      Internet and is probably meeting various women in person. She doesn't want
      to do surveillance just yet so I mentioned to her there is a program out
      there than you can install on the computer and it will basically log
      everything in the background as far as emails and chatrooms etc. The only
      problem is I can't remember the name of the software or where I can find
      it.
      Can anyone refreshen my memory? Plus if you have used this software what
      did
      you think of it and how well did it work?

      Thanks!
      John

      Columbia Private Detective Agency, Inc.
      http://members.aol.com/cpdainc