12123fell off table

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Mar 1, 2008
      I am way late on this thread but am responding only to the post which seems
      to minimize the role of parents in their children's educational success.

      I nave been on a large (72 schools, 44,000 students) School Board. And I
      have also been a mentor for some of the emotionally disturbed students in that
      district. Trust me. For the most part, it is the parents, and the
      home-life, which is the root of poor school performance.

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)