12011Re: [infoguys-list] Database

  • Alphaomegagroup
    Feb 11, 2008
      The only database I know of is TRACERS.....but as all others they do charge a monthly fee.

      Sheri Turner, TN LPI 3541
      CEO - DIRECTOR OF INVESTIGATIONS

      Alpha Omega Investigations TN Agency 901
      PO Box 7176
      Maryville, TN 37802
      Office: 865-977-7790
      Fax: 865-233-0468

      Website: alphaomegagroup@...

      Merchant Circle: http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Alpha.Omega.Investigations.865-977-7790

      The Alpha Omega Group
      "Legal Consulting and Attorney Services"
      "Social Security and SSI Disability Representation"
      "Legal EducationalSeminars and Professional Development Workshops"
      "Tax Preparation and Consultant"

      Office: 865-977-7790

      Experience: 18+ years legal profession experience, 11 years TN LPI, 10 years TN Lic Agency
      B.S. - M.S. Criminal Justice - Juris Doctor

      In a message dated 02/11/08 18:25:01 Eastern Standard Time, djmarlin@... writes:
      Looking for a database service which supplies the full SSN and has no
      monthly fee. Anyone point me in the right direction!!!

      Thanks,

      Jeff Marlin
      Marlin's Special Investigations, Inc.
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa