11768Cabo San Lucas

  • Arkansas Investigations - "We Find Answer
    Dec 31, 2007
      I need a referral to a PI in Cabo San Lucas for an infidelity case that
      should cover 3-8 Jan. Please contact me direct at
      michaeljwest@... with contact information.

      Please reply to this message with a short "Got it" so that I know you
      received it. I'd hate to think you did receive the message and find out
      later that it was still wandering in cyber-space.

      Thank you for your call today. I'm comfortable that we can help you with
      your needs and we do appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

      As we have talked about; I've included our standard services contract.
      Please read through it and call me if you have ANY questions.

      Please note that your initials are required several places on the form as
      well as at the bottom of each page. Please sign and initial as appropriate.
      When you've completed that, just fax it back to me at 206-350-4975. You may
      pay the retainer by check, money order, wire or we also take Visa and
      MasterCard. The retainer/payment must be received before any work can be
      started. If you are intending to pay by credit card, please complete the
      necessary information on page 2 of the agreement.

      Again, please let me know if you have any questions.

      Michael J. West, CFE, CLEI

      Director of Investigations

      Arkansas Investigations

      501-372-2202 or 501-605-0360

      <http://www.arkansas-investigations.com/> www.arkansas-investigations.com

      AR License A20040061

      Private Investigations and Investigative Consulting Services

      Our motto is "We Find Answers"T
      and that's exactly what we do!

      Criminal Defense, Corporate Intelligence, Business Investigations, Legal
      Investigation, Insurance
      Interviews, Worker's Comp, Child Custody, Fraud, Marital Investigations
      Visit our website at www.arkansas-investigations.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message and
      any attachment(s) is the property of Arkansas Investigations and may be
      protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private
      information. It is intended solely for the use of the entity to who this
      email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
      notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is
      STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The Sender has not waived any applicable privilege by
      sending the accompanying transmission. If you have received this
      transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the
      message and attachments(s) from your system.