11631RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Los Angeles, CA

  • Vicki Siedow
    Dec 2, 2007
      I agree with Sue and Rick, although I'm not quite as pricey as Rick. Still,
      I pay my subs well. I have raised my prices a couple of times in the last
      couple of years, and each time business has increased. I can now live more
      comfortably, and with a lot less stress, in part because I can now afford a
      better quality of subs. My clients are happier with the work, and in many
      cases their overall cost is the same or less, because I now have the
      resources to complete assignments more quickly and with greater accuracy. I
      have more successful outcomes, as well.

      I just wanted to add to Rick's comment about charitable institutions that
      many who run those institutions make very substantial salaries. Even
      charities can be profitable.

      I see in a later post that Mike says this is insurance work. He is correct
      in that insurance work generally pays less. They are always price shopping.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262