11629Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Los Angeles, CA

  • Bob Hrodey
    Dec 2, 2007
      Jim Parker wrote:
      > Bob said:
      >
      > "Your argument is also valid in some cases and with regard to those
      > contractors who don't have WC themselves, well, they better hope that
      > the guy they hire at $30 an hour is playing heads up ball since
      > insurance or no, they will likely find that they are still on the hook
      > for injuries incurred by their uninsured sub contractor."
      >
      > Then said:
      >
      > "Your argument is also valid in some cases and with regard to those
      > contractors who don't have WC themselves, well, they better hope that
      > the guy they hire at $30 an hour is playing heads up ball since
      > insurance or no, they will likely find that they are still on the hook
      > for injuries incurred by their uninsured sub contractor."
      >

      > That Alzheimer's is a bitch, eh?

      Hmmm Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V is Copy & Paste, Ctrl-X/Ctrl-V is Cut & Paste.

      Think I got it now! IF only I can remember.

      OTOH, I can hide my own Easter Eggs and make new friends every day.

      --

      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic