11617Re: Los Angeles, CA

  • Ricky Gurley
    Dec 1, 2007
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Johnson" <contact@...>
      wrote:

      > You people spend way too much time online. I suspect my cients have many
      > more cases than you ever dreamed of. They work cases not get involved in
      > ridicolous hyperbole.

      Yep Robert, YOU ARE "THE MAN"! The rest of us are just poor, pacer
      driving, studio apartment dwelling, P.I.s that you can find in the
      Government Cheese Line on Wednesdays, and at the Salvation Army on
      Mondays, looking for Hawaiian Shirts so we can try to look like Magnum
      P.I.! We aspire to be as successful as you, Robert...

      Maybe you would like to give a webinar on success in the P.I. Business
      so we can all learn to be so successful like you?

      Rick.

      Webpage: http://www.rmriinc.com
      Blog: http://rmriinc.livejournal.com/
      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
      Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Fax: (877) 795-9800
      Cell: (573) 529-0808
      Company Email: RMRI-Inc@... Internet Email: rmriinc@...
      "He Who Forgets Will Be Destined To Remember"

      RMRI, Inc. Authorized Investigator Portal: http://rmri.no-ip.org/mydms
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic