Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

1153[infoguys-list] Re: Any one in the Harford Area

Expand Messages
    Jan 16, 2000
    • 0 Attachment
      Contact the California State Department of Consumer Affairs and request the application packet. You
      will receive, among other things, the Private Investigator's Act for review. They do not provide
      study materials. such can be obtained fro other sources. There are also schools available for
      classroom training.

      Michele McGarraugh, McGarraugh Company

      LP69Lal1@... wrote:
      > i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
      > so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks
      > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
      > anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days. Click here for a chance to win a
      > digital camera.
      > http://click.egroups.com/1/337/1/_/531/_/948052306/
      > -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
      > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic