11243Re: [investigations] AGENCY OF INVESTIGATIONS IN LEGAL DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND SERVICE

  • jose reyes
    Sep 2 2:36 PM
      jose reyes <jarasar8@...> escribió: hello jarasa is a company of investigations Dominican republic, we worked to continue growing ,works of investigations and Surveillance we are at your service for servile.

      THANKS AND WE ARE FOR SERVILE

      JOSE REYES
      GENERA MANEGER
      JARASA INVESTIGATIONS

      GENERAL MANAGER JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      TELEPHONES OF THE OFFICE 809-226-2100
      GENERAL MANAGER cel 809-785-6532
      WEB www.geocities.com/seguridad_jarasa
      ADDRESS Calle DR ELDON 35 SANTIAGO.REPUBLICA DOMINICANA __________________________________________________