11240Investigators Needed - North and West Texas

  • PI
    Aug 30, 2007
      Spectrum Investigations is a rapidly growing, full service investigative firm that specializes in insurance defense. We currently conduct investigations in Florida, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana. Be on the lookout for additional job postings within our other service areas.

      Are you loyal, hard working, self-motivated and dedicated? If so, we are currently seeking experienced claim investigators and surveillance investigators to become part of our team in Texas. Applicants for the claims investigator position must have 3+ years of experience in conducting insurance defense investigations. Applicants for the surveillance investigator must have 2-3 years of actual surveillance experience. Applicants must:

      Competent with Microsoft Word and Outlook programs
      Possess excellent writing skills
      Must be able to type 35 words per minute
      Possess the ability to work independently
      Adhere to a flexible work schedule to included varied hours and days
      Travel will be required for this position
      Suitable/Reliable vehicle
      Laptop computer
      Valid Drivers license with a favorable driving & criminal history
      Bilingual is a plus!
      Spectrum Investigations provides all the latest technology available including a cell phone, GPS tracking system and cameras. We offer a very competitive compensation package (up to $46,464 per year) plus travel expense reimbursement including per diem. Spectrum also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:

      Health, Dental and Prescription coverage plans
      Company Matching 401K
      Life, AD&D, Short and Long term disability plans
      Paid vacation, holidays and personal days

      We offer members of our team a career path that allows them to develop and hone their investigative skills. The work is often long, the hours irregular and travel extensive. The assignments often take place at night, weekends and holidays.

      If you have a passion for investigations, willing to do whatever it takes to reach your goals and are a team player with a strong work ethic then this just might the opportunity you are looking for.

      For immediate consideration, please fax your resume with a cover letter to 866-926-5005 or e-mail to jobs@.... No calls please. Spectrum Investigations is an equal opportunity employer.

      We are not seeking contractors.

      Thank you,
      Ricci Millaway