11108RE: [infoguys-list] Is it legal to use a record someone in MN?

  • ceecee lynn
    Jul 2, 2007
      I am a member of this group to share my knowledge, as a private investigator for the crime stopper team of my vicinity. You specifically asked a investigation question and I gave my input in what I know about what you were asking the group. I am a very resourceful person and have other legal connections all over the U.S.A.. Cindi.