      From: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Robert Bryan
      Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 8:43 PM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Domestic & Surveillance Investigator Needed
      in IRAQ ASAP

      Yes Rick, I know Glenn also. Have used his Agency many times and have found
      him to be a very professional PI. So, whets your point here?

      Night Owl Investigations www.nightowlinvestigations.com

      Robert Bryan
      Owner/Investigator Night Owl Investigations
      P.O. Box 19137
      Panama City Beach, FL 32417
      nightowl1@... <mailto:nightowl1%40knology.net>
      gulfcoastpi@... <mailto:gulfcoastpi%40yahoo.com> tel:
      fax:
      mobile: 850-522-8010

      Want to always have my latest info? Want a signature like this?