11093Re: Domestic & Surveillance Investigator Needed in IRAQ ASAP

  • Ricky Gurley
    Jun 29, 2007
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Bryan" <nightowl1@...>
      wrote:

      > Thats what I was wondering. LOL

      Yes.. Glenn Christian is for real. And he runs a very decent P.I.
      company in Georgia. I know Glenn from previous dealings. He is a
      super guy, a well qualified P.I., and a well respected business owner.

      I guess international cases like this one would come to a person that
      has taken the time to build a good P.I. company, like Glenn has; and
      has done more P.I. work in the field, than on the Yahoo Groups.....
      LOL.

      Rick.

      Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Fax: (877) 795-9800