11059RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Using and Choosing Data Providers

  • Thomas Eskridge
    Jun 17, 2007
      http://pasco. <http://pasco.tbo.com/pasco/MGB5HT6FZ2F.html>
      tbo.com/pasco/MGB5HT6FZ2F.html

      Can you say pay the feds $110K for facts obtained..oh yeah ..it was via
      pretexting.

      Tom Eskridge, Chief Operations Officer

      High Tech Crime Institute

      28100 US Hwy 19 N, suite 204