11052Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Using and Choosing Data Providers

  • david jones
    Jun 16, 2007
      Facts are facts no matter how they are obtained. There is no sense in disclosing trade secrets.

      Ricky Gurley <rmriinc@...> wrote: --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Eskridge" <TOM@...> wrote:

      > If nothing else, it suggests what NOT to put
      > in a written
      > > report.
      >

      > It sounds like the TRULY LICENSED people omit facts---kinda of a way
      of
      > saying they lie

      I will take some courses on how to omit facts from my reports... Thanks
      for helping me to decide which continuing education courses might
      benefit me best, Tom... ;o)

      Rick.