11022Signal Piracy Assignment - June 9, 2007 - Cotto/Judah

  • signalauditing
    Jun 1, 2007
      Piracy Assignment for COTTO/JUDAH Saturday, June 9,2007!!!

      Territories still available throughout the United States,
      SIGN UP NOW!!!!
      WORLD WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

      The world welterweight championship featuring undefeated World
      Boxing Association champion MIGUEL COTTO, the pride of Puerto Rico,
      defending his title against two-division world champion ZAB "SUPER"
      JUDAH. The anticipated match-up will take place Saturday, June 9 at
      Madison Square Garden in New York City and will be broadcast live on
      HBO Pay- Per-View.

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy. In addition, our EXCLUSIVE piracy assignments include
      17 weeks of NFL Sunday Ticket 2007, World Cup qualifying soccer
      matches and MORE!!!!!

      We at Signal Auditing are looking for qualified Auditors throughout
      the 50 States to help identify and document the theft and commercial
      misuse of our clients' programming services.

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com and read testimonials from
      some of our auditors and sign up now!!!! Don't wait, reserve your
      territory NOW!!

      Steven Levine, President
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 466