10908DELAHOYA v. MAYWEATHER: SUPERSTAR PIRACY ASSIGNMENT & $5000 CONTEST DETAILS!

  • tprla
    May 1 3:04 PM
      ATTENTION: ALL LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS/DETECTIVES- "The fight
      everyone is talking about" and "the whole world will be watching" takes
      place this Saturday, May 5, 2007 at 9PM EST/6PM PST when OSCAR DE LA
      HOYA faces FLOYD MAYWEATHER, JR. for the WBC World Junior Middleweight
      Championship live on HBO-PPV from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas .
      This is the most anticipated prizefight to take place in the last five
      years. Piracy will be exceptional. Expect to identify theft just about
      everywhere: from small sports bars, cocktail lounges, and barrooms to
      the cantinas and taquerias, as well as nightclubs, gentlemen's clubs and
      after-hours establishments. Count on a record payday because interest
      and publicity involving the fight is phenomenal, demand to see the
      historic fight live is particularly strong, and commercial license fees
      to exhibit the event lawfully are rightfully expensive. (Check out
      http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2007/0505_delahoya_mayweather/index.htm\
      <http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2007/0505_delahoya_mayweather/index.ht\
      ml> for all the details concerning the fight itself.)

      As an additional incentive, and in recognition to the outstanding
      response we have received from the investigative communtiy, we are
      pleased to announce our law firm is offering a Five-Thousand Dollar
      ($5000.00) production bonus to the private investigative firm which
      identifies the most commercial pirates this Saturday. (Naturally, this
      offer void where prohibited by law.)

      If you are an investigative professional interested in a long-term
      businesss relationship, unlimited surveillance territory, unrestricted
      staffing opportunities, committed to identifying commercial signal theft
      and maximizing your income (rather then completing "log sheets" and
      "certifications") I invite you to contact me in confidence for complete
      details concerning this weekend's assignment, our contest, and
      additional investigative support services we rountinely require.

      All the best,

      Jackie Cortez

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227
      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795 TPRLA@...
      <mailto:TPRLA@...> Professional Member in Good Standing:
      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA) -CALIFORNIA
      ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI) " Proudly Serving
      the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"