1069[infoguys-list] Re: Ohio

  • Klitzke@aol.com
    Dec 14, 1999
      Regarding Ohio DMV, fax a copy of your PI license to 262-392-5592. We have
      access to Ohio drivers records, same day as ordered for $12.00.

      The attachment is our 35 page catalog of most commonly requested databases
      searches for PI's.

      Ken Klitzke
      Klitzke & Associates, Inc.

      Telephone: 262-392-5070
      Fax: 262-392-5592
      Email: Klitzke@aol.com

      This message, including any attachments, is confidential. It is intended
      only for the individual or institution to which it is addressed and may
      contain information that is privileged, confidential or prohibited from
      disclosure or unauthorized use. If the recipient of this transmission is not
      the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction,
      dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
      publication of this email message is strictly prohibited by the sender. If
      you received this message in error, please notify Klitzke & Associates, Inc.
      immediately at Klitzke@aol.com and destroy the message and all copies thereof
      in your possession. Thank you.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic