1048[infoguys-list] Re: Incarcaration Records

  • labellest@juno.com
    Dec 8, 1999
      Laura,

      Do you subscribe to DBT(Autotrak)? They have an online database of
      offenders in Florida, and also booking and arrest records in five other
      states. If I were to have this request, I would first run a search
      through DBT to find out where the guy last lived (state) and do a
      criminal records search statewide there. Ohio has an online service
      which tracks all booking and arrest records from the jails. Your guy
      would have had to be in a jail, before being transferred to a prison (if
      that was the case). Most states have a prison locator phone number
      also, that if you have an identifier, you can verify exactly what prison
      the inmate is in and his inmate number.

      Cindy Thacker
      Attorney Assistance, Inc.
      Dayton, OH