      Sent: Saturday, December 04, 1999 10:10 AM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: Incarcaration Records

      Thanks Larry, But I already ran a S.S. Death Search and he isn't dead according to them. He's in jail somewhere. I appreciate the response to everyone. I am still looking.
      Laura Wallace

      "Larry C. Miller" wrote:

       Laura;Check the social security database(it's free)if you haven't already.He may be dead.That happened to me last month on a child support case.My client's ex disappeared in Miami and after 2 weeks of scrambling around I decided to check with Social Security and found out he died in 1995.Just a thought.Good Luck!

      Laura Wallace wrote:

       Ron, this guy dropped off the face of the earth in 1995. I ran a skip trace and it stops in 95...His ex is going for child support and trying to locate him. She thinks he might be in jail somewhere and wants a nationwide incarceration search for him. Can anyone run such a search that wouldn't be outrageous and can state which county jail or prison he might be in?
      Thanks,
      Laura Wallace
       wadinv@gte.net
      Snaf001@aol.com wrote:
      i can help Laura but there is no federal search for the states  that i know
      of. you can search the fed prisons or the state prisons but not all together
      so start with the  state he was last seen in
                                                    Ron Schulte

      -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

      click here
      Click here!
      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

      click here
      Click here!
      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

      RedEnvelope Gifts Online RedEnvelope Gifts Online
      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list