10293Re: money or self pride

  • Bryan McManis
    Dec 11, 2006
      He may have a firm grasp but I question the opposing thumb.

      The Human Being is the only animal on this planet with that trait...

      What pisses me off is that my 10-year-old daughter could run circles
      around his grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.

      ANY one that expresses themselves with this low of education should
      not be allowed to carry a firearm in any professional capacity end of
      story. What was his excuse while the rest of the planet was learning
      how to write? Not willing to learn? The Average Adult Male or Female
      can more then double there writing skills in less then six months or
      effort that most Community Colleges and Adult Education Centers
      offer for FREE.

      It is never too late to catch up with the world in this matter.

      In the end, the principle of this does piss me off.
      A.) Should not have happened in the first place. (Free Will)
      B.) With some effort can be greatly improved.

      End of story Folks sorry for the rant.

      Respectfully,
      Bryan McManis
      Magnus Process Serving
      Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS, CLP
      Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
      Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Ocala, Marion County Florida

      Office 352-624-1884
      Fax 775-206-9612
      Toll Free 801-762-6059

      4508 SE 2nd PL
      Ocala, FL 34471

      Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of: I.P.S.A.

      Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

      Graduate of Detective Training Institute

      www.MagnusProcessServing.com

      ________

      > Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      > Post Office Box 366 Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA,
      NAPPS
      > Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, Assoc Det of IL &
      P.A.W.L.I.
      > Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice 337-
      4638 Fax
      > email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      > Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

    • Show all 40 messages in this topic