10182Would You Give DNA?

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2006
      not in a million years. I just finished reading the innocent man by Grisham,
      and even though the DNA exonerated both defendants, the book talks about how
      some members of law enforcement come up with evidence.

      Also, when I accompany my defense attorney clients to the jail, prison we do
      not drink anything, brush our hair or do anything to leave DNA evidence
      behind (I know that hair is unreliable, but I have learned to be paranoid).

      I once had a case where my client's semen was left at the murder scene.
      He was innocent and never met the lady.. I asked him if he used condoms..
      with his girlfriend.. he said "yes" I asked him what he did with the condoms , he
      said threw them in the trash.. sigh..
      Amy