10134Re: [infoguys-list] Child Custody

    Oct 12, 2006
      Al -

      Since nothing presented is a FACT, I am going to totally ignore that word.
      There is nothing but pure allegations. However, based upon your
      presentation, tell him to get an ass kicking attorney, not just experienced. If she
      takes the children to TN, his visitation will be very limited. She seems to have
      done very well without them for at least 3 years if I understand this
      correctly.

      I'm a little confused about what has been stated.

      Who was the petitioner in the divorce? I'd assume the father since he was a
      resident and she was not but I realize that's not necessarily so.

      Now, as I understand it, although the father was convicted of "domestic
      violence" in June, 2004 for confinement, he has maintained custody of the
      children through the years. If the ex- lives in TN for the past 3 years, when did
      he actually confine her? How many years has he had physical custody? Did
      she abandon the children?

      Since the father had custody until as recently as August, 2006, on what
      grounds is the mother now filing for custody? It's illogical to me since she
      appears to not have raised too much of a fuss when he allegedly confined her but
      now she's raising the roof because she was "text messaged". By the way, what
      does any of that have to do with the custodial issue?

      How many years was specified in the RO? How can a court possibly say NO
      CONTACT when they have two children involved? Shouldn't they allow contact for
      anything regarding the children? If so, was the text message 2 days prior to
      the hearing about the hearing of the children?

      Why did the father petition the court for an emergency hearing if he had
      physical custody?

      So after all of these years, the Hamilton County Court took two children
      away from their custodial parent???? Why????? What was new other than the
      alleged text message?

      Which grandmother, maternal or paternal?

      If the children truly made those allegations and if they can be held to be
      true, mother will not have much of chance if -

      1) A very in-depth investigation is conducted including interviewing
      every hotel employee when children allegedly left alone along with the witnesses
      at the places they went -

      2) As previously stated, an ass kicking attorney.

      • instructed not to speak on the telephone to anyone NOT ABUSE

      • not answer the door
      NOT ABUSE

      • not being supervised by an adult for long periods of time SERIOUS
      NEGLECT

      • Cellular telephones sealed in plastic bags NOT ABUSE

      to detect if the children have spoken to anyone while the
      Mother and Boyfriend are out on the town. VERY
      SERIOUS NEGLECT

      • Minor children left in hotel rooms unsupervised for long
      periods of time.
      VERY SERIOUS NEGLECT

      • It is questionable at this time if the Mother is employed Not that
      important - welfare
      and by what means she supports the children. eligible

      Does either she or her boyfriend have credit cards? If so, hit the companies
      with a subpoena in an attempt to locate where they have gone when they left
      the children alone. If the mother and boyfriend deny the allegation, support
      will be needed as the witnesses/victims are children.

      How often do they take the children to hotel rooms and why? You might want
      to confirm whether or not the hotels even afford a babysitting service let
      alone having actually sat for the mother.

      Bottom line:

      GOOD ATTORNEY GREAT INVESTIGATION

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !