FW: The ECF's new mobility fund

  • Anca Rotescu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      Message

      Dear colleagues,

      The European Cultural Foundation (ECF) proudly presents its new mobility fund S.T.E.P. beyond, launched Mid-February. It is now time to invite all artists, cultural operators, cultural researchers, cultural journalists and cultural translators, who are involved in setting up new initiatives that fit the fund’s criteria, to apply for a grant. Please spread the news!

      This ECF's new mobility fund will encourage cross-border cultural cooperation and exchange between the current European Union, the countries joining the EU in 2004, and the future EU’s eastern neighbours.

      S.T.E.P. means 'Supporting Travel for European Projects', and this is precisely the aim of the new fund, which forms part of our Enlargement of Minds action line.

      S.T.E.P. beyond is the ECF's means of supporting individuals in the setting up-phase of exciting initiatives that will lead to greater understanding in the new Europe. Please see the detailed guidelines on our website under “Programmes and Grants”.

      In order to allow more people to apply for travel funding, it would of course be good to spread the news about this fund beyond your organization. Therefore, we would be grateful if you would see a chance to distribute the information on the existence of the fund further. To name a few possibilities:  you could forward this e-mail to organizations and/or individuals interested, make reference to the fund in your newsletter, or on your website, or in a magazine that you may publish. These are only suggestions of course; if you see other options feel free to distribute at will.

      If you were to have additional questions, please do contact us, and we would be happy to provide you with all relevant facts.

      If you do not wish to be approached in this way, please do let us know and we will avoid contacting you in this way on future occasions.

      Thanks a lot and best regards,

      Susanne Mors and Lieke Schuitmaker

      European Cultural Foundation
      Project Office 2004