announcement-stipends

  • Anca Rotescu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2002
      Dear colleagues,

      the Edith Russ Site for Media Art will award three 6 month work stipends
      for the year 2003. May we ask you to distribute or place an announcement
      (see below) for stipends?

      Yours sincerely
      Claudia Schmitz

      The Edith Russ Site for Media Art will award three 6 month work stipends
      for June - December 2003. International artists who work with New Media
      may apply. Each stipend is endowed with 10.225,84 EUR (20.000 German
      Marks). There are no residency requirements. The stipends have been made
      possible through a grant by the Niedersachsen Foundation. Application and
      project description deadline (post date): 31st January 2003.

      The 2002 stipends were awarded to: Johan Grimonprez (B), Dagmar
      Keller/Martin Wittwer (D/CH) and Florian Zeyfang (D).

      Edith-Ru�-Haus f�r Medienkunst
      Edith Russ Site for Media Art
      Peterstra�e 23
      26121 Oldenburg
      Germany
      t. +49 (0)441 235 32 08
      f. +49 (0)441 235 21 61
      info@...
      http://www.edith-russ-haus.de

      This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft
      Exchange.