FW: [creativeclusternews] Creative Clusters Newsletter

  • Oana Mateescu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      ________________________________

      From: bounce-creativeclusternews-74727@...
      [mailto:bounce-creativeclusternews-74727@...] On
      Behalf Of news@...
      Sent: 6 aprilie 2005 11:30
      Subject: [creativeclusternews] Creative Clusters Newsletter

      Creative Clusters Newsletter Special Edition
      Welcome to Creative Clusters!

      For all the new members of the Creative Clusters network here is a
      special edition of our newsletter. If you know someone else who would be
      interested please help spread the word by copying this message to your
      colleagues and networks.

      To find out more go to www.creativeclusters.com

      Thank you! - The Creative Clusters Team
      In this issue:
      > New Members
      > Creative Clusters 2005
      > Call for Speakers Now Open
      Next Conference <http://www.creativeclusters.com>

      Belfast, UK
      24-26th October 2005
      New Members

      Welcome to the Creative Clusters conference and network!

      Creative Clusters is a conference and network for people working in the
      development of creative industries. We are interested in regeneration
      and development projects that deliver outcomes in both cultural and
      economic terms.

      Our goal is to help people engaged in the development of creative
      industries to communicate and share resources with one another.

      Download your free presentation What are the Creative Industries?
      <http://www.creativeclusters.com> now!
      Creative Clusters 2005

      Creative Clusters 2005 will be held in Belfast, Northern Ireland from
      Monday 24th - Wednesday 26th October 2005.

      Over three days the Creative Clusters 2005 conference will feature
      speakers and presentations on creative industry development from the UK
      and around the world, supported by an exciting programme of networking
      and entertainment events.
      Call for Speakers Now Open!

      The Creative Clusters 2005 Call for Speakers is open from Tuesday 29th
      March until Monday 16th May

      If you would like to submit a proposal to speak at Creative Clusters
      2005 in Belfast we would very much like to hear from you.
      To find out more about Creative Clusters 2005 and the Call for Speakers
      go to:

      www.creativeclusters.com

      providers of online services to creative and digital enterprises.

      You are currently subscribed as: omateescu@...
      leave-creativeclusternews-74727Y@...
      Your subscription to this list is covered by these terms and conditions
      <http://www.wiredworkplace.net/emaillist_terms.html> .