FW: [ceescholarships] Call for short stories on CEE and Balkan themes

  • Oana Mateescu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: zsofiasz [mailto:caryatid@...]
      Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 9:52 PM
      To: ceescholarships@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ceescholarships] Call for short stories on CEE and Balkan themes

      *** SEEKING NEW AUTHORS ***

      We are a UK-based co. currently accepting applications for an
      edition of English-language short stories to be published in 2003.

      We are looking for engaging and intellectually inspiring stories,
      particularly ones that explore themes related to living in CEE and
      the Balkans.

      If interested, please send us your 5-8,000-word submission by 31
      October 2002. All selected authors will receive a �500 honorarium.

      Please check www.caryatidproductions.com/books for more details and
      future updates.

      ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> 4
      DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/cPNplB/TM

      This is the CEEscholarships list developed by Craig Zelizer and sponsored
      by the Alliance for Conflict Transformation (ACT),a non-profit
      organization dedicated to transforming conflicts and building peace at the
      community, national, and international levels. If you use this list,
      please consider a tax free donation to support the list's
      maintenance/development and ACT's worldwide conflict transformation
      activities at http://www.conflicttransformation.org/supportact.shtml
      For questions on list management please first consult the yahoo help desk
      at groups.yahoo.com and if needed contact the list owner at
      ceescholarships-owner@yahoogroups.com

      This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft
      Exchange.