Fw: New Media Art, Technology and Education - GRAVITY and other forces

  • Lucian Branea
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 3:59 AM
      Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:14:55 +0200 (CEST)
      From: ":: Mreza Kreativnih Ljudi ::" <tstojano@...>
      Subject: New Media Art, Technology and Education - GRAVITY and other
      forces

      ::: FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS - Conference Papers 'New Media Art, Technology
      and Education - GRAVITY and other forces'. :::

      -- CONFERENCE EXPANDED TO INCLUDE NEW MEDIA ART, TECHNOLOGY AND
      EDUCATION --

      MAAP invites papers and presentations on topics that address all areas
      of NEW MEDIA ART, TECHNOLOGY & EDUCATION. This includes technical,
      pedagogical and aesthetic aspects. We also encourage creative
      presentations and demonstrations.

      Email us or visit our web site for more information

      --> Email: maap2004@...
      ---> Web site: http://www.ntu.edu.sg/sce/maap2004/

      - D E A D L I N E 2 3 A U G U S T 2 0 0 4 -

      = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

      Festival theme: GRAVITY
      Exhibitions: 1st October - 28 November 2004
      Conference and Festival Focus Week: 27-31 October 2004
      This conference will be held on campus of Nanyang Technological
      University during 27-28 October 2004

      MAAP (Multimedia Art Asia Pacific) is an organisation and festival that
      explores New Media Art across a range of art forms and practices
      emphasising interactive multimedia, Internet, digital media, animation
      and projects integrating new media. MAAP was established to bring focus
      to the 'unmapped' cultural new media content emerging from Australia and
      the Asia Pacific regions and is now an Asia Pacific touring new media
      arts festival and web site resource, partnering with key organisations
      in our region.

      Conference / Exhibition site http://www.maap.org.au
      Venue site: http://www.ntu.edu.sg and http://www.nie.edu.sg

      Tihomir Stojanovic
      "Mreza Kreativnih Ljudi"
      WEb:www.creemaginet.com
      tel. / fax. + 381 / 11 / 782 - 490
      automatsko prijavljivanje na info mail-ing listu (poslati prazan mail na
      navedenu adresu): Info_kreativni@...

      This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft
      Exchange.