CEP Romania Admin Position
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:45:12 -0400
Subject: CEP Romania Admin Position
Civic Education Project, an important international NGO focused on reform in
higher education, is seeking a new assistant to director in Romania.
Requested qualifications include:
- university degree in social sciences or philosophy,
- fluency in Romanian and English (language test results required),
- outstanding secretarial abilities (including computer skills),
- work experience in an NGO, administration of academic programs, or PR
Wit and sense of humor are essential.
Submit CV, references, and letter of intent to:
Director C.E.P. Romania
Bd. Unirii, nr.76, bl.J3A, sc.A, ap.2, Bucuresti
Fax: (021) 320 6532
Applications should be received by July, 29th 2002.
Interview and practical test to be held between 1 - 5th of August, 2002______________
monitoring Romanian efforts to join the EU
P.O.Box 13-166, Bucharest 70700
Resurse relevante pentru procesul de integrare al Romaniei - pe site-ul EuroAtlantic Club
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.