New round of GuestRoomMaribor Opencall A.I.R. 2012 - apply until 20.10.2011

  • andra vaida
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011

    Dear friends and colleagues,

    the new artist in residency platform - GuestRoomMaribor is after a very successful first opencall opening its second round
    for the residency in the year 2012!

    If you are an artist, interested in creating new ideas in Maribor, European Culture Capital 2012, don't hesitate
    to apply to the GuestRoomMaribor Opencall A.I.R. 2012 until 20.10.2011.

    More in the attachment!

    We would be glad to welcome you as our guest in Maribor, Slovenia!

    Wishing you all the best

    Katja Beck Kos

    Coordinator of Residency Platform
    GuestRoomMaribor