AW: [Info_Culture] Re[Rw.)Ucis de ICR-NY de 5 ani/Razboi împotriva Craciunului ?

  • Dorothea Fleiss
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2010

      The – d.fleiss & east west artists- association

      from Stuttgart wish you a

      Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year !

      We would like to thank all the artists, curators,
      collaborators, institutions, corporations, friends
      and individuals that support our efforts, as well
      as all of you for honouring our projects and
      exhibitions with your attention, your presence
      and your feedback.

      Best regards,

      Dorothea Fleiss

      DFEWA e.V. Stuttgart