AB thyroid glandular

  • Paula Carnes
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2017
      I just got a bottle of the ABTG. It is a capsule and one pill is 130 mg. Russ, I think yu wrote that you cut the pills in half??? Not sure I can halve a capsule. Maybe I should just start out with one capsule a day at 130 mg - stopping all other thyroid meds currently prescribed. Does that make sense?

      Paula Carnes
    • Russell Farris
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2017
        Hi Paula,
        I don't know what to tell you, so I will recap my experience and maybe that will help.
                I bought a bottle of 130 mg (2 grain) AB tablets about a year ago. When I looked it up on the internet, I learned that it was made in Mexico, and I found some unsavory stuff written about the owners of the company. So I didn't open the bottle for months. When I was at a particularly low ebb last year I took a pill every day for a few days. I felt a little better, but I wasn't sure whether it was real or if it was a placebo effect.
                I wasn't taking any other thyroid medication, and I was at another low spot in February. I cut some of the tablets in two, and I took 65 mg/day for four weeks. The results were miraculous, far beyond what the placebo effect could account for.
                By then I had a prescription for Armour, so I stopped taking the AB and started taking the Armour. I could tell I was sliding backwards from the first couple of days on Armour.
                On April 7 I went to the emergency room unable to breathe. The next day I started taking 130 mg/day of AB. I was able to breath better in a few hours. Now, less than two weeks later, my breathing--though far from perfect--is better than it has been in years. The blind spot in my left eye is barely perceptible, and I haven't seen the sparkly migraine aura for a few days. My blood pressure was dropping until I tried my little experiment on Monday. I don't hurt all over all the time.
                You can't cut capsules in half, but sometimes you can pull them apart and dump part of the contents. Good luck. I hope your results are similar to mine. Russ

        I just got a bottle of the ABTG. It is a capsule and one pill is 130 mg. Russ, I think yu wrote that you cut the pills in half??? Not sure I can halve a capsule. Maybe I should just start out with one capsule a day at 130 mg - stopping all other thyroid meds currently prescribed. Does that make sense?

        Paula Carnes

        ------------------------------------
        Posted by: Paula Carnes <pj7@...>

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

      • Paula Carnes

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 21, 2017
              Russ, are you losing weight on this? I am on day 2.

              Paula

              On Apr 19, 2017, at 6:00 PM, 'Russell Farris' russ@... [infection-cortisol] wrote:

              > Yes. I take it with a glass of water as soon as I get up. Then by the time I've checked my blood pressure and weight, recorded my notes on the previous days activities, and started breakfast a half hour will have passed easily. Russ
              >
              > -
            • Russell Farris
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 21, 2017
                Hi Paula,
                My weight and blood pressure go up and down, but there has been a downward trend in both since I started experimenting with the AB. For the last couple of weeks I've been fretting about my old Ford passing the SMOG test. I've been eating more, but I'm still losing weight; I've lost five pounds in two weeks ago and my blood pressure has dropped 10 points.
                         My car passed the SMOG test this afternoon and a great weight has been taken off of my shoulders. Time will tell if that weight disappears from my stomach and butt, too. :-) Russ

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 21, 2017
                  I seemed to be less short of breath today and a bit more energy. I will keep posting in the next week.

                  Paula