      From: "Paula Carnes pj7@... [infection-cortisol]" <infection-cortisol@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: 4/19/2017 5:46:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [infection-cortisol] AB thyroid glandular
      Oh thank you!!! My capsules are 130mg, so no problem. Do you take this in the morning on an empty stomach???

      Paula

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 19, 2017, at 4:56 PM, 'Russell Farris' russ@... [infection-cortisol] <infection-cortisol@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Paula,
      I don't know what to tell you, so I will recap my experience and maybe that will help.
              I bought a bottle of 130 mg (2 grain) AB tablets about a year ago. When I looked it up on the internet, I learned that it was made in Mexico, and I found some unsavory stuff written about the owners of the company. So I didn't open the bottle for months. When I was at a particularly low ebb last year I took a pill every day for a few days. I felt a little better, but I wasn't sure whether it was real or if it was a placebo effect.
              I wasn't taking any other thyroid medication, and I was at another low spot in February. I cut some of the tablets in two, and I took 65 mg/day for four weeks. The results were miraculous, far beyond what the placebo effect could account for.
              By then I had a prescription for Armour, so I stopped taking the AB and started taking the Armour. I could tell I was sliding backwards from the first couple of days on Armour.
              On April 7 I went to the emergency room unable to breathe. The next day I started taking 130 mg/day of AB. I was able to breath better in a few hours. Now, less than two weeks later, my breathing--though far from perfect--is better than it has been in years. The blind spot in my left eye is barely perceptible, and I haven't seen the sparkly migraine aura for a few days. My blood pressure was dropping until I tried my little experiment on Monday. I don't hurt all over all the time.
              You can't cut capsules in half, but sometimes you can pull them apart and dump part of the contents. Good luck. I hope your results are similar to mine. Russ