[ineb] Re: Strategic Planning etc

  • Santikaro Bhikkhu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 1999
      Bjørn Petter Hernes wrote:
      I read Santikaro  Bhikku's message on Strategic Planning.  I for one, would
      be willing to assist any way possible.  Would it be an idea that someone
      posted either on this list, or privately, the issues at stake, and ask for
      input?  Suppose that this input be used as a foundation for the EC meeting
      at the end of January.
      ### For this suggestion to work it must be addressed to the EC members.
      If you are looking for someone to do your web-pages, I can offer assistance.
      The WEB knows no borders, so even if I am placed in Norway, there should not be any problems doing something about updating and restructuring the WEB pages.
      ### Mechanics of maintaining the website are being discussed as a new BPF vol takes over the BPF site. Once these are worked out, there will be need for folks to but old docs into html code. Restructuring will be trickier as many cooks can spoil the stew.

      In peace,

      Bjørn Petter Hernes
      Norway
      E-mail: bjoernph@...

      International Network of Engaged Buddhists (INEB)
      E-mail:  ineb@...
      INEB Website:  www.bpf.org/ineb.html
      INEB e-mail list:  www.egroups.com/group/ineb/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ineb&m=1

      --
      <<< JAROEN PORN >>>

          Be cool ;-)

      Dhamma  *  Metta  *  Santi
           Santikaro Bhikkhu
      __________________________
      email:    santikaro@...
      website:  http://www.suanmokkh.org
      --------------------------------------
      URGENT APPEAL:
           http://www.suanmokkh.org/appeal1.htm
      We Keep Adding New Stuff:
           http://www.suanmokkh.org/archive/whatnew.htm  _______________________________________

    • Santikaro Bhikkhu
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 1999
        "Lucien F. Cosijns" wrote:
        There was no text on your e-mail of today.
        Please re-email.
        ### I no longer have it. I think the message was about checking w/ the EC to see what they are interested in doing. For now, they are the ones responsible. I am just kibitzing with Panadda ... however, she will be the key to the EC clarifying some vision & direction for INEB ... otherwise more drift & obscurity.

            Be cool ;-)

        Dhamma  *  Metta  *  Santi
             Santikaro Bhikkhu