[ineb] INEB Membership Form for Year 2000

  • Panadda Kosakarn and Carl Doige
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 1995
      Dear friends,

      Please find below the INEB Membership Form for Year 2000.  For those who would like to support our  work at the INEB Secretariat through membership donation, please fill out the form and mail it together with a payment as instructed.  Your membership will also include one-year subscription of Seeds of Peace journal.  Your financial support will be very much appreciated.  It will certainly help us in maintaining the operation of the INEB Secretariat.  We thank those who have continued to support our work through membership renewals.

      The next issue of Seeds of Peace (first issue of the year 2000 - Jan.-Apr., Vol. 16, No. 1) will come out soon.

      In peace,

      Panadda Kosakarn
      Executive Secretary
      ------------------------------

      INEB MEMBERSHIP FORM FOR YEAR 2000

      Warmest greetings from the International Network of Engaged Buddhists (INEB). We hope you are in good health and spirits.

      Our friend, former Buddhist monk and environmentalist, Mr. Prachak Pethsing, is still in need of financial support for his legal struggle. Additional donations are very much appreciated.

      • Yes, I would like to become an INEB member for year 2000

       Regular……………………US $ 35

       Other………………………US $ __________ (any higher donation is appreciated)

       New             Renewal

       Yes, I would like to support the legal struggle of Mr. Prachak Pethsing US $ __________

       Please correct/change my address as below

      Name:______________________________________________________________________

      Address:____________________________________________________________________

      Telephone:________________________________Fax:_______________________________

      E-mail:_____________________________________________________________________

      Please make checks payable to INEB in US $ and drawn on a US bank. From outside U.S.A., international money orders are advised. Please do not send Eurochecks.  (Cheque from a local bank in local currency of your respective country in the amount equivalent to US$ that you wish to donate is fine.)

      Please mail this form and payment to:

      INEB

      P.O. Box 19, Mahadthai Post Office

      Bangkok 10206

      THAILAND

      or...

      INEB

      c/o Buddhist Peace Fellowship

      P.O. Box 4650

      Berkeley, CA 94704

      U.S.A.

      International Network of Engaged Buddhists (INEB)
      P.O. Box 19, Mahadthai Post Office
      Bangkok 10206
      THAILAND
      Tel. & fax.:  (66 2) 433-7169