[ineb] World Tibet Appeal

  • Franz-Johannes Litsch
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 1999
      PLEASE, PLEASE:

      Dear Friends:

      Please take notice that I am not the author of the World Appeal for
      Tibet and I am not Mr. OBrien but Franz-Johannes Litsch of INEB
      Germany. I simply wanted to make a contribution that this appeal
      will also be supported by INEB and BPF and many others and that`s
      why I spreaded it worldwide.

      If you want to sign it please write to the Appeal Co-ordinator
      Anthony OBrien from Ireland as mentioned in the last eMail under the
      email-address:

      <antodob@...>

      Best regards and tashi delek

      Franz-Johannes Litsch, Berlin