[ineb] Re: eGroups.com: You have been added to the ineb eGroup.

  • ceci
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 11, 1999
      I am acknowledging to you that I would like to subscribe to the ineb mailing
      list.

      Thank You,

      Colette
      ----------

    • Upasika Visadanyani
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 1999
        Yes, I want to be subscribed.

      • anlo@ccms.ntu.edu.tw
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 19, 1999
          Thank you for adding me to the address list. I am pleased to receive
          information and be in touch.
          Angelika Mayer Loo, Taiwan

        • aweli@arts.pdn.ac.lk
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 1999