Re: [ineb] Inquiry for Buddhist/spiritual based program for empowerment of the disability

  • Ha Vinh Tho
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
      Dear Anne,
      together with my wife Lisi, we have created an NOG : Eursasia Association,
      working since over 10 years in the field of special education and vocational
      training for people with disabilities in Vietnam.
      Many of our partners in Vietnam are Buddhist nuns and two of our schools are
      located in Buddhist Monasteries.
      We would be very interested to be associated to the symposium on disbility
      from a spiritual point of view, as it is precisely th field we have been
      working with since many years.
      I lecture on special education in several countries.
      Please keep me informed. I would also like to have some of our Vietnamese
      partners involved in the symposium.
      With many good wishes

      Ha Vinh Tho Ph. D.
      Chairman