Inquiry for Buddhist/spiritual based program for empowerment of the disability

  • INEB office
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
      Dear friends,
      Greeting from INEB Secretariat Office.
      Are you aware of any organization/people who works for disabilities using spirituality, particularly Biddhist teachings.
      There will be an international symposium in Thailand on the disabilities end of this year. Religions and the disabilities will be one of the themes discussed, which is very rare chance.
      I would be much appreciated if you could provide me the information.
      Yours,
      Anne Lapapan Supamanta

      #######
      International Network of Engaged Buddhists
      666 Charoen Nakorn Road,
      Klongsan, Bangkok 10600 THAILAND
      Ph.: +66 2 860 2194
      fax: +66 2 860 1277
      mobile ph.: 09 150 8084
      e-mail : ineboffice@...

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • richard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
        666 - that is the mark of the beast in the Christian tradition.

        INEB office <ineboffice@...> wrote:

        Dear friends,
        Greeting from INEB Secretariat Office.
        Are you aware of any organization/people who works for disabilities using spirituality, particularly Biddhist teachings.
        There will be an international symposium in Thailand on the disabilities end of this year. Religions and the disabilities will be one of the themes discussed, which is very rare chance.
        I would be much appreciated if you could provide me the information.
        Yours,
        Anne Lapapan Supamanta

        #######
        International Network of Engaged Buddhists
        666 Charoen Nakorn Road,
        Klongsan, Bangkok 10600 THAILAND
        Ph.: +66 2 860 2194
        fax: +66 2 860 1277
        mobile ph.: 09 150 8084
        e-mail : ineboffice@...

        Do you Yahoo!?

        International Network of Engaged Buddhists (INEB)
        To Unsubscribe send email to:

      • Ha Vinh Tho
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
          Ineb + disabilities Dear Anne,
          together with my wife Lisi, we have created an NOG : Eursasia Association, working since over 10 years in the field of special education and vocational training for people with disabilities in Vietnam.
          Many of our partners in Vietnam are Buddhist nuns and two of our schools are located in Buddhist Monasteries.
          We would be very interested to be associated to the symposium on disbility from a spiritual point of view, as it is precisely th field we have been working with since many years.
          I lecture on special education  in several countries.
          Please keep me informed. I would also like to have some of our Vietnamese partners involved in the symposium.
          With many good wishes

          Ha Vinh Tho Ph. D.
          Chairman
          Eurasia Association
          Rte de Lussy 45
          CH 1162 St Prex
          Tel office : + 41 21 823 11 70
          Tel + Fax Home : + 41 21 803 42 53
          Mobile : +41 79 798 19 82
          www.eurasiaassociation.org

          Take Yahoo! Mail with you! <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/mobile/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo>  Get it on your mobile phone.

          International Network of Engaged Buddhists (INEB)
          To Unsubscribe send email to:

          International Network of Engaged Buddhists (INEB)
          To Unsubscribe send email to:

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
          Children International Would you give Hope to a Child in need?  · Click Here to meet a Girl <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129818nul/M=332618.5923862.6999529.2152211/D=groups/S=1705073947:HM/EXP=1106891673/A=2535374/R=1/SIG=142trf8s4/*http://children.780net.com/qry/CICHildselect.taf?_function=childSearch&ETTFMRS_BHST_ID=872&s=f&hostName=Children%20>
          And Give Her Hope
          · Click Here to meet a Boy <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129818nul/M=332618.5923862.6999529.2152211/D=groups/S=1705073947:HM/EXP=1106891673/A=2535374/R=2/SIG=1424c63em/*http://children.780net.com/qry/CICHildselect.taf?_function=childSearch&ETTFMRS_BHST_ID=871&s=m&hostName=Children%20>
          And Change His Life Learn More

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Ha Vinh Tho