Change Your Mind Day in Florida

  • Frank M. Tedesco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Dear INEB Sangha,

      Greetings from the Tampa Bay, Florida! The local BPF chapter has
      organized at CYM Day with many different American and Asian sanghas
      in the area. The Vietnamese abbot will talk about the war in his
      country. I will talk about the tensions on the Korean peninsula and
      what some Buddhists are doing to encourage peace in their homeland.
      I will also set up a golden baby Buddha so participants can share
      bathing Him symbolically cleansing their own hearts and minds.
      I can forward a newspaper article about the event to anyone
      interested to know more about it. As you know, Florida is the
      infamous state that delivered W the White House and Tampa Bay is the
      locale of the Afghanistan- Iraq staging headquarters McDill Air Force
      Base.

      I hope to renew contacts with all my sangha friends in Asia and
      elsewhere. It has been as if I was three years dead in Florida. I am
      awake and arisen!

      Frank Tedesco
      True Dharma Works, Inc.

      PS: Can anyone send me the Korea INEB program and any reports from
      the meeting?