Re: [ineb] Isms in the Sangha

  • Amida
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004
      I have just got back from a round world trip visiting Buddhist groups in a
      number of countries. My impression, broadly is that the West is more
      sectarian and less sexist and the East is more sexist and less sectarian.

      One hopes that the Buddhism of the future may have less of either of these
      isms, but the danger is that they catch our disease and we catch theirs.

      May enlightenment prevail.

      Namo Buddhaya
      Dharmavidya

      --