By way of introduction:

  • Ben Tremblay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 8:18 PM
      Greetings!

      An activist since September of 1973 (yes, it had to do with Chile), a
      Buddhist since 1978 ("Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism" did the
      trick ... I became a resident of the Edmonton Zen Priory the day after
      reading it), online since *seemingly forever* and on the web since it
      started (with plenty of mail-lists coming in each day), I only joined
      the BPF list this past spring. And here I am, mere months later,
      joining INEB! ;-)

      with profound respect
      so that all sentient beings may experience liberation
      ben aka Karma Chopal

      p.s. http://kewlmonk.blogspot.com is a snapshot of my here-now (a very
      new blog)