Hi

  • Gretchen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2003
      Hi my name is Gretchen Grajales, I live in the US. I just recently
      picked up a book by his holiness the Dalai Lama. I was completely
      astonished and enlighten by this book (An open heart). I'm not sure
      of what religion I am. I was raised Roman Catholic, but I have
      always had a very open mind and haven't always been sure of what
      to believe, because everyone's always trying to look for that one
      religion that will save them. I just want to feel peace with in
      myself. Giving the fact that I have horrible dreams of what's to
      come, well most things come true other are too vague to understand,
      most people think is a bad thing making me seem like some kind of
      devil. So I hope you don't mind I joined you're group. I love to
      study up on all kinds of religion maybe someday I will be able to
      find one that makes sense to me. If you do not want to welcome me I
      will understand.

      Gretchen