Boycott China!

  • Anthony Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 11:16 AM

      Since the People`s Republic of China is taking up the torturing of dogs in a big way, we pledge to boycott Chinese goods and travel until the vicious dog-meat industry is expelled from China.

      (When 100 signatures are obtained, will the last signatory please post the petition to their Chinese Embassy, plus a copy to me at: arthur_cravan@... ? Thanks. PLEASE FORWARD!)

      1.   Anthony Walker, writer/editor, Christchurch, England.

      BOYCOTT KOREA AND OTHER EAST ASIAN STATES! THOUSANDS OF DOGS PER DAY HUNG UP AND BEATEN ALIVE WITH CLUBS, BLOWTORCHED TO MAXIMISE AGONY, ALL IN THE NAME OF "TRADITION". CATS FLUNG SCREAMING ALIVE INTO BOILING WATER. BUDDHIST CLERGY STAY SILENT WHILST THEIR LAITY TORTURE ANIMALS, MORE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE, IN UNSPEAKABLE WAYS, EVERY DAY!

      See: www.koreananimals.org

      Do you Yahoo!?