Korea Trip

  • ARKAR THAINURAK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2003
      Dear Anne,
      Happy New Year! I am sorry late to reply on Korea Trip.I decided to go as I am responsible for INEB,EC.Last week I was in BKK attended Media Law Workship in Chula[14-17]and tried many time to call and fax to the number you provided 02 437 9450 but failed because no one answer.I am ready to send already filled up form that you sent to me,but let me know which number to send and what time.Or call me on 01 950 21 58 incase you need.My domestic travel round trip[Mae Hong Son to BKK]may cost about[180-200]USD.And my choice topic for the INEB conference are to be send with fax.By the way I got all the messages from INEB all the time and thanks you very much for that.Also accept my sincere apology for not so much response because as you know our movements were very difficult under new government SECURITY POLICY.
      Yours Truly,with Mitta,
      HKUN OKKER