You have a virtual card waiting for you!

  • vayagool@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      Hi,

      Phra Ratha Mahaviriyo (Vayagool) stopped by my site, Fire Serpent Tantra
      and created a Virtual Card just for you! To pick up your
      card, simply point your browser at the page listed below.

      http://www.fire-serpent.com/cards/dec28-081709108.html

      The card will remain on the server for one month, so
      please print it out or save it as soon as you can.

      .